We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Jackie Chen Tui Na Massage
$40 for One 70-Minute Full Body Massage or One Facial Massage Combo (value $85)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Be treated like royalty as stress and tension are released using traditional Chinese massage techniques.
- Grab a seventy minute full body massage or facial massage combo for only $40.
- Reduce pain and tension.
- Nourish your skin with Chinese herbs and oils.
Touch is the first sense to develop in humans, and often the last to fade. But somewhere amongst updating your Facebook status and watching reality TV, it gets shunted down the priority list, leaving approximately five million touch receptors in your skin feeling older than Prince Phillip.
Renew yourself by grabbing either a seventy minute full body massage or facial massage combo from Jackie Chen Tui Na Massage for only $40.
Jackie Chen Tui Na Massage uses traditional Chinese massage techniques and acupressure to gently manipulate your muscles, melting away stress and pain. Whether you choose the facial massage combo or the full body massage, you'll leave feeling relaxed and refreshed. The facial massage combo consists of a 40 minute facial and a 30 minute neck, arm and hand massage. Chinese herbs and natural oils will be applied to nourish and nurture your skin, and the massage will assist in releasing tension and stress. The full body massage uses a therapeutic approach to promote circulation and assist in relieving aches and pains. The gentle massage techniques used will leave you thoroughly relaxed and in a state of utter bliss. Jackie also specialises in injury recovery, an added bonus if you've been hunched over writing too many Tweets.
More Great Local Deals
Peppers Clearwater Resort - Christchurch, Canterbury
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.