We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Jackie Chen Tui Na Massage
$40 for One 70-Minute Full Body Massage or One Facial Massage Combo (value $85)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Be treated like royalty as stress and tension are released using traditional Chinese massage techniques.
- Grab a seventy minute full body massage or facial massage combo for only $40.
- Reduce pain and tension.
- Nourish your skin with Chinese herbs and oils.
Touch is the first sense to develop in humans, and often the last to fade. But somewhere amongst updating your Facebook status and watching reality TV, it gets shunted down the priority list, leaving approximately five million touch receptors in your skin feeling older than Prince Phillip.
Renew yourself by grabbing either a seventy minute full body massage or facial massage combo from Jackie Chen Tui Na Massage for only $40.
Jackie Chen Tui Na Massage uses traditional Chinese massage techniques and acupressure to gently manipulate your muscles, melting away stress and pain. Whether you choose the facial massage combo or the full body massage, you'll leave feeling relaxed and refreshed. The facial massage combo consists of a 40 minute facial and a 30 minute neck, arm and hand massage. Chinese herbs and natural oils will be applied to nourish and nurture your skin, and the massage will assist in releasing tension and stress. The full body massage uses a therapeutic approach to promote circulation and assist in relieving aches and pains. The gentle massage techniques used will leave you thoroughly relaxed and in a state of utter bliss. Jackie also specialises in injury recovery, an added bonus if you've been hunched over writing too many Tweets.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.