We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Jack Tar Sailing Co
$165 for a Three-Hour Sailing Charter for up to Six People on the S.V. Oyster in Lyttelton Harbour (value $250)
- Find out why sailing is so great as a group.
- Grab a three-hour cruise in Lyttleton Harbour with Jack Tar Sailing Co. for two to six people for $165.
- Choose to sail at 9.00am or 12.30pm on a Saturday or Sunday.
- Experience first hand what it's like to sail on one of the oldest boats in survey in New Zealand, the S.V. Oyster.
It's always amazing when you hear of the latest record to be broken in solo sailing. Not because of the achievement itself, but because everyone knows that sailing should be enjoyed with friends. Grab a three-hour cruise in Lyttleton Harbour with Jack Tar Sailing Co. for up to six people for $165.
The S.V. Oyster is a safe ship-certified gaff rig yacht, and one of the oldest boats in survey in New Zealand. With Jack Tar Sailing Co. you can experience first hand what it is like to sail this historic vessel and tea and coffee is provided for your refreshment during your cruise. Or you can just sit back and relax while taking in the stunning views. Once you are out on the water you will have the chance to see the beautiful scenery of Lyttelton Harbour, and sail around the small bays and islands. If you’re lucky, you might even catch a glimpse of dolphins swimming alongside the boat.
Sailings are 9.00am -12.00pm or 12.30pm - 3.30pm on a Saturday or Sunday. For more information on the trip, including what to bring and what to wear, check out the website.
More Great Local Deals
Sunset Cottage, Pancake Rocks
La Rive Akaroa Motel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.