We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Up to 66% Off a 10-Class Zumba Concession Card at One of Two Locations (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Dance your way to fitness.
- Save up to 66% when you grab a 10-class Zumba concession card at Innate Rhythm.
- Let Rob encourage you to reach your weight management goals.
- Get ready to feel the rhythm.
Getting fit generally puts us through hell. We run on treadmills, sweat, eat flavourless food and deprive ourselves of all the things we enjoy. Well, it's got to stop. It's time for us to start enjoying the road to fitness.
If you'd prefer to get fit the fun way, then you should sign up for 10 Zumba classes with the Innate Rythym team. Grab this deal today and choose one of the following options:
- pay just $20 for classes at Tai Tapu School hall (starting January 25th); or
- pay $30 for classes at Wharenui School (starting January 21st).
Innate rhythm means the natural rhythm that was part of you before you were born, the rhythm that begins with your very first heartbeat. Synchronise movement with your natural rhythm thanks to today's Zumba deal. Rob is a licensed Zumba instructor with a passion and desire to teach and encourage others. There's really no point in enduring another boring workout, when there's something so much better on offer. Grab this deal right now, and start smiling your way to fitness.
Sessions at Tai Tapu School run on Tuesday and Friday from 6.30pm - 7.30pm.
Sessions at Wharenui School run on Monday and Thursday from 6.30pm - 7.30pm.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.