We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$20 for iHip Skull Earphones with LED Light or iHip "Superman" DJ Headphones, or $32 for iHip NFL DJ Style Headphones (value up to $49.95)
Delivered within: 14 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Listen to your tunes in scary style.
- Grab a set of iHip headphones: pay $20 for a pair of black skull headphones with red LED lights, or $20 for iHip "Superman" or iHip NFL DJ-style headphones.
- Comfortable fit, lightweight and stylish design.
- Skull eyes blink with the beat of your music.
For those who can't be satisfied with a plain, boring set of earphones, a pair of iHip headphones will let you join the young and hip and funky club immediately. Grab a set of iHip headphones at prices starting from $20.
Black Skull Specifications:
- $20 for one pair
- Comfortable fit, lightweight and stylish design
- Grab a set of iHip black skull headphones with red LED lights for $20 from Avalon Audio.
- The eyes of the skull are LED lights that will blink with the beat of the music
- High quality sound with noise isolation.
- 3.5mm plug for maximum compatibility with iPod, Iphone, Smartphone and all MP3 players.
- 3 sizes of ear tips are included to ensure best and most comfortable fit.
- $20 for one pair
- Folding design
- Secure and comfortable fit
- Noise isolating
- Super soft ear pads
- 3.5mm input jack
- Works with iPhone / iPod / Smartphone or any MP3 player
NFL DJ-Style Specifications:
- $32 for one pair
- Four designs to choose from: New Orleans Saints, Oakland Steelers, Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers
- Gold plated 3.5mm input jack
- Cushioned ear-pads
- Compatible with iPod, iPhone as well as any smartphone or MP3/4 player
- Team logo on the ear-cups
- Team name embroidered on to the comfort-fit padded headband.
- In-line volume control
- Cushioned ear pads for great noise reduction
- A built in headphone splitter to share your music with friends
- DJ design swivel mechanism for 'single ear' listening
- Large drivers for stronger bass response
- Soft touch leather padding on the headband and ear cups for last comfort
- Works with iPod, iPhone as well as any smartphone or MP34 player
More Great Local Deals
Astonish Hair and Beauty
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.