We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Hink Hair in Kaiapoi / hair in woodend
$18 for One Spray Tan, $50 for Three Spray, or $60 for a Full Set of Eyelash Extensions & Spray Tan
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Sort out that pasty pallor before you hit this beach this summer.
- Grab a spray tan for $18, three for $50 or a package deal of a spray tan and a full set of eyelash extensions for $60 at Hink Hair in Kaiapoi.
- Get a natural looking tan that'll have people believing that you spent the entire winter on a tropical island.
- Complete your new look with a stunning set of Nouveau eyelash extensions.
- Experience the excellent service of the laid-back team at this fantastic parlour.
When you walk onto the beach, people comment on how much you look like a Greek statute. The only problem is that they aren't talking about your rippling muscles and perfect posture - what they're actually referring to is the lifeless pallor of your skin.
Before your pasty butt hits the beach this summer, make sure you head to Hink Hair in Kaiapoi to grab a spray tan for $18, three for $50 or a package deal of a spray tan and a full set of eyelash extensions for $60.
If you want people to comment on the bronzed tone of your skin from the first day of summer, then you simply have to give the team at this laid-back studio a call. They'll ensure that you leave with a smooth, even tan that looks natural and beach-worthy. There's no point in embarrassing yourself with a pale appearance when you can rectify the issue with one simple click. The best part is that you'll even be able to complete your new look by grabbing the special combo deal, which includes a full set of Nouveau eyelash extensions. Grab this deal right now to unleash the tanned, beach-strutting, eyelash fluttering beauty in you.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.