We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$30 for a $60 Food & Beverage Voucher (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Settle in for a spell at your new favourite spot.
- Grab a $60 food and beverage voucher for the Hibernian Hotel for only $30.
- Try out the fantastic menu options with something for everyone in the family.
There comes a time in every bear's life where they must go into hibernation. Although, every now and again, a bear gets mighty confused and wanders into the Hibernian Hotel instead. Then, the next year, they do it again. And then again. And again.
Find out what's drawing everyone to the Hibernian Hotel by picking up a $60 food and beverage voucher to spend on all the food and drink you can muster for only $30.
Hibernian Hotel has something for everyone, whether it be a light after work snack, a full meal with the family or even a hot chocolate by the fireplace (in the colder months). There are entertainment areas available as well so the kids can have fun while you relax. Come on in and see what all the fuss is about and pick up this great deal today.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.