We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Head Rush Hair Salon
$45 for a Women's Style Cut, Conditioning Treatment, Blow Wave & $20 Colouring Voucher or $15 for a Men's Shampoo, Scalp Massage, Cut & Style
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Top your head salad with the dressing it deserves.
- Grab a women's hairdressing package for $45 or a men's hairdressing package for $15 at Head Rush Hair & Beauty.
- Get a flash new look courtesy of Taryn, your experienced selected stylist.
- Turn heads and create a stir as you take to the streets with a confident new do.
Just as a good salad needs a good salad dressing, a good head of hair needs a good hair dressing. But before you go pouring a bottle of vinaigrette all over your head, it's probably a good idea you check out today's deal.
Grab a women's hairdressing package for $45 or a men's hairdressing package for $15 at Head Rush Hair & Beauty.
The women's hairdressing package includes:
- A style cut
- A conditioning treatment
- GHD style
- A $20 voucher to put towards a colouring appointment
The men's hairdressing package includes:
- A shampoo
- A scalp massage
- A cut and style
Head Rush Hair & Beauty use the latest techniques and high quality products, ensuring you walk away thrilled with your new look. They'll spruce you up and have you looking as sharp as a knife and as stylish as people once thought Barry Manilow was.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.