We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Head Rush Hair Salon
$30 for $60 or $50 for $100 Hair Services Voucher
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get serious about your hair this silly season.
- Grab a $60 hair services voucher for $30 or a $100 voucher for $50 from Head Rush Hair & Beauty.
- Talk with the professional team about how you want to transform your hair.
Get a head rush this summer. And just for the record, no, we don't mean cracking into that vintage bottle of gin that's been sitting on your mantelpiece for years nor attempting to make your own makeshift bungy with elastic ropes. Both of which might we add, would be very dangerous especially if done together, it is the silly season but that's just ridiculous.
Grab a $60 hair services voucher for $30 or a $100 voucher for $50 from Head Rush Hair & Beauty.
These fashinistas know how to shake things up a bit. Talk to them about what you want to do with your hair and they will create a game plan to get the look you desire with an edge. Whether you are looking to cut, coulour or style your locks, it can be done there by the fantastic team at Head Rush Hair & Beauty.
More Great Local Deals
The Shaw Academy
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.