We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$99 for Lord of the Rings Scenic 4WD Full Day Tour into Middle Earth incl. Champagne BBQ Lunch from Hassle-Free Tours (value $235)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Watch for rare sightings of elves, hobbits and other Tolkien folklore.
- Grab a Lord of the Rings scenic 4WD full day tour into Middle Earth from Hassle-Free Tours for just $99.
- Enjoy a champagne BBQ lunch and panoramic views.
- Visit the site where Edoras, the capital city of the Rohan people stood.
- Take photos with replicas of Aragorn's sword, Gimli's axe and Gandalf's staff.
Not only is the South Island home to hobbits, it's also home to elves, trolls, talking trees and Viggo Mortensen's character Aragorn from Lord of the Rings. Usually extremely shy creatures (especially Viggo), sightings are rare, but what we can promise you is breathtaking terrain with a trip to Middle Earth where you can experience the land and scenery as depicted in the famous trilogy.
Grab a Lord of the Rings scenic 4WD full day tour into Middle Earth including a champagne BBQ lunch from Hassle-Free Tours for just $99.
Visit Mt Sunday, the site of Edoras, the capital city of the Rohan people in the Lord of the Rings trilogy, practice your Elvish tongue with equally-obsessed, and proud-of-it fans of the great films and see the Misty Mountains that formed the backdrop to Helms Deep. This eight-hour tour includes plenty of opportunities to take pictures of stunning panoramic views, with the use of replicas of Aragorn's sword, Gimli's axe and Gandalf's staff for full effect. Don't miss anything with in-depth commentary from the knowledgeable Kiwi tour guides.