We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$99 for Lord of the Rings Scenic 4WD Full Day Tour into Middle Earth incl. Champagne BBQ Lunch from Hassle-Free Tours (value $235)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Watch for rare sightings of elves, hobbits and other Tolkien folklore.
- Grab a Lord of the Rings scenic 4WD full day tour into Middle Earth from Hassle-Free Tours for just $99.
- Enjoy a champagne BBQ lunch and panoramic views.
- Visit the site where Edoras, the capital city of the Rohan people stood.
- Take photos with replicas of Aragorn's sword, Gimli's axe and Gandalf's staff.
Not only is the South Island home to hobbits, it's also home to elves, trolls, talking trees and Viggo Mortensen's character Aragorn from Lord of the Rings. Usually extremely shy creatures (especially Viggo), sightings are rare, but what we can promise you is breathtaking terrain with a trip to Middle Earth where you can experience the land and scenery as depicted in the famous trilogy.
Grab a Lord of the Rings scenic 4WD full day tour into Middle Earth including a champagne BBQ lunch from Hassle-Free Tours for just $99.
Visit Mt Sunday, the site of Edoras, the capital city of the Rohan people in the Lord of the Rings trilogy, practice your Elvish tongue with equally-obsessed, and proud-of-it fans of the great films and see the Misty Mountains that formed the backdrop to Helms Deep. This eight-hour tour includes plenty of opportunities to take pictures of stunning panoramic views, with the use of replicas of Aragorn's sword, Gimli's axe and Gandalf's staff for full effect. Don't miss anything with in-depth commentary from the knowledgeable Kiwi tour guides.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.