We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$99 for a Lord of the Rings - Journey to Edoras Scenic 4WD Full Day Tour incl. a Champagne Picnic Lunch from Hassle-free Tours (value $239)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience Middle Earth first hand. Walk on Mt. Sunday and take in the stunning panoramic views.
- Grab a Lord of the Rings scenic 4WD full day tour for $99 with Hassle-free Tours.
- Sip a little champagne and enjoy a picnic lunch as part of the journey through Middle Earth.
- Take a photo or two with replica swords available to complete the pose.
- Purchase some fantastic merchandise too.
The Hobbit is just around the corner. No need to look around the actual corner, unless you know something we don't. The first movie is in the works, returning attention back to our Lord of the Rings heritage. A landmark in cinema for New Zealand and legions of fans worldwide. Our beautiful landscapes were catapulted onto the world's screens. Go back for more, and see it all first hand for yourself with Hassle-free Tours.
Unique day tours that inspire are what Hassle-free Tours are renowned for. Today, pay $99 for a 4WD scenic full day tour into Middle Earth country. Sip champagne, it's worth celebrating our LOTR achievements, as part of a picnic lunch. Your knowledgeable guide will entertain with facts and fascinating stories to fully embellish the fantasy of each location. All the unspoilt beauty of the remote high country - sparkling clear lakes, glistening blue rivers and fresh, crisp mountain air.
Walk on Mt. Sunday and take in the stunning panoramic views. Discover how the peaceful setting was transformed into Edoras, the capital city of the Rohan people in the trilogy. See exclusive behind the scenes photos of the construction of Edoras.
Get your own cameras snapping. There are movie replica swords available to strike that pose with the amazing Middle Earth scenery as your backdrop. Wield Aragorn's or King Theodon's sword, Gimli's Axe, Gandalf's staff and proudly hold the Flag of Rohan aloft.
The adventure departs Christchurch at 9.00am and Methven at 10.30am.
More Great Local Deals
Hanmer Horse Trekking
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.