We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$99 for a Lord of the Rings 'Journey to Edoras' Scenic 4WD Full Day Tour incl. a Champagne Picnic Lunch (value $239)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience Middle Earth first hand. Walk on Mt. Sunday and take in the stunning panoramic views.
- Grab a Lord of the Rings scenic 4WD full day tour for $99 with Hassle-free Tours.
- Take the 'Journey to Edoras' and visit the actual filming location of this magical place.
- Sip a little champagne and enjoy a picnic lunch as part of the journey through Middle Earth.
- Take a photo or two with replica swords available to complete the fantasy.
The Hobbit has come along just in time to allow us to revisit Middle Earth once more. But that's just a movie folks. The real thing is right here. And it's right on your doorstep. Pay just $99 for a 4WD scenic full day tour into Middle Earth country. Sip champagne and celebrate really being there with a picnic lunch. You'll take the 'Journey to Edoras' and visit the actual filming location of this magical place.
Your knowledgeable guide from Hassle-Free Tours will entertain with facts and fascinating stories to fully embellish the fantasy of each location. All the unspoilt beauty of the remote high country - sparkling clear lakes, glistening blue rivers and fresh, crisp mountain air.
Walk on Mt. Sunday and take in the stunning panoramic views. Discover how the peaceful setting was transformed into Edoras, the capital city of the Rohan people in the trilogy. See exclusive behind the scenes photos of the construction of the set. And get your own cameras snapping with movie replica swords available to strike that pose with the amazing Middle Earth scenery as your backdrop. Wield Aragorn's or King Theodon's sword, Gimli's Axe, Gandalf's staff and proudly hold the Flag of Rohan aloft.
The adventure departs Christchurch at 9.00am and Methven at 10.30am.