We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$25 for a Scenic Return Trip from Christchurch to Hanmer (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Look out the window without risking a car crash.
- Grab a scenic return trip from Christchurch to Hamner for $25 from Hamner Connection.
- Leave the car checks and petrol top up to someone else.
- Sit back and watch the world go by along with the lovely scenery during your trip.
Scenic drives are never so fun when you're the one at the wheel. The constant 'oh look at that!' and 'what's that over there?' from other occupants in the car can become a testing and frustrating experience. Let someone else take on that job as you sit back and take in the passing scenery in peace.
Grab a scenic return trip from Christchurch to Hamner for $25 from Hamner Connection.
Take the hassle out of travel. Replace car checks and petrol worries with road trip snacks and a camera. Leave from Canterbury Museum and enjoy the sights on your way to Hamner. Once there, enjoy local activites including the famous Hamner Springs where you can take a relaxing dip and take in the beautiful surroundings. Round up the family, partner or friends and take off on a day of fun for everyone (even for the person that would usually drive).
Christchurch Pick Up/Drop off - outside the Canterbury Museum at 9am Daily. Hanmer Pick Up/Drop off - Cnr Amuri Avenue and Jacks Pass Road at 4.30pm Daily.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.