We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
H & S Landscape Design
$55 for a One-Hour Landscaping Consultation (value up to $115)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Art was never your strong point, let someone else do the fiddly stuff.
- Grab a one hour landscaping consultation from H&S Landscape Design in Christchurch for just $55.
- Meet Rebecca and Grant – these two experienced and qualified landscape architects will cement those ideas that you have wanted to become a reality.
- This is the perfect way to get the ball rolling – have your garden spruced up for summer!
You've got a few ideas for the back yard and you've tried explaining it to your other half but they just can’t seem to see through the scribbled diagrams on the back of your last phone bill...
Get the experts in to turn those scrawled dreams into reality when you grab a one hour landscaping consultation from H&S Landscape Design in Christchurch for just $55.
Rebecca and Grant are two professional landscape architects with some amazing ideas. Both of them are particularly interested in environmentally friendly design and have worked on a variety of residential and large scale projects throughout Christchurch. This consultation is perfect for discussing ideas and will give you a chance to see how Rebecca and Grant work. If you are entirely stuck for ideas, they are more than happy to draw something up to get your creative juices flowing.
More Great Local Deals
High Country Horses
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.