We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Gypsy Rose Florist
$50 for Half a Dozen Red Roses or $70 for a Dozen incl. Christchurch Delivery on Valentine's Day (value up to $130)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Spread the love with stunning roses this Valentine's Day.
- Pay just $50 for half a dozen roses or $70 for a dozen.
- Put a smile on the face of your lover with stunning, fresh flowers.
- Don't let Valentine's Day sneak up on you - prepare in advance.
Cupid has retired. After centuries of travelling the world and shooting arrows at the behinds of lovers, he has finally decided to put down the bow. But fear not. In lieu of everyone's favourite saint, GrabOne has decided to team up with Gypsy Rose Florist to create a fool-proof way to continue spreading the love.
Send someone the perfect Valentine's Day gift when you grab half a dozen roses for only $50 or a dozen for only $70 - both including Christchurch delivery*.
Gypsy Rose Florist is an online floral service, which offers original flower arrangement options to get your message across. Whether you want wedding flowers, a simple bouquet or a solitary rose, they can help you. They only stock fresh, beautiful flowers with rich colours and scents, and they take great pride in putting a smile on the face of the person lucky enough to receive one of their resplendent arrangements. Don't let Valentine's Day sneak attack you the night before - grab this deal right now, and wait for the huge smile that'll greet you on the 14th of February.
*Please note: this deal is only valid for Christchurch City boundary deliveries on Valentine's Day; it cannot be used for any other areas or days.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.