We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Gypsy Rose Florist
$50 for Half a Dozen Red Roses or $70 for a Dozen incl. Christchurch Delivery on Valentine's Day (value up to $130)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Spread the love with stunning roses this Valentine's Day.
- Pay just $50 for half a dozen roses or $70 for a dozen.
- Put a smile on the face of your lover with stunning, fresh flowers.
- Don't let Valentine's Day sneak up on you - prepare in advance.
Cupid has retired. After centuries of travelling the world and shooting arrows at the behinds of lovers, he has finally decided to put down the bow. But fear not. In lieu of everyone's favourite saint, GrabOne has decided to team up with Gypsy Rose Florist to create a fool-proof way to continue spreading the love.
Send someone the perfect Valentine's Day gift when you grab half a dozen roses for only $50 or a dozen for only $70 - both including Christchurch delivery*.
Gypsy Rose Florist is an online floral service, which offers original flower arrangement options to get your message across. Whether you want wedding flowers, a simple bouquet or a solitary rose, they can help you. They only stock fresh, beautiful flowers with rich colours and scents, and they take great pride in putting a smile on the face of the person lucky enough to receive one of their resplendent arrangements. Don't let Valentine's Day sneak attack you the night before - grab this deal right now, and wait for the huge smile that'll greet you on the 14th of February.
*Please note: this deal is only valid for Christchurch City boundary deliveries on Valentine's Day; it cannot be used for any other areas or days.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.