We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Groynes Enterprises - Boat Hire & Ice Cream Shop
$10 for a 15-Minute Paddleboat Hire or Double Canoe Hire for Two & Two Frosty Boy Ice Creams (value $18)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Change up your normal summer afternoon and enjoy some time on the lake.
- Grab either 15 minutes in a paddleboat or 15 minutes in a double canoe and two frosty boy ice creams at Groynes Boat Hire and Ice Cream Shop for just $10.
- Take your bestie, lover or the kids and enjoy paddling on the lake taking in the tranquil surroundings.
- Delight in a cooling ice cream when you park up on your return.
Sitting inside on the couch on a beautiful summer's day reading 16th century French literature while drinking lukewarm tea may sound like the best fun ever, but unfortunately, not all of us are privy to such niceties. Oh well, here's the second best thing to do over the summer holidays.
Embrace the joys of summer and grab either 15 minutes in a paddleboat or 15 minutes in a double canoe for two and two frosty boy ice creams at Groynes Boat Hire and Ice Cream Shop for just $10.
Groynes Enterprises is located on Groynes Drive just north of Christchurch. Spend the afternoon relaxing in the this stunning park. Have a go on the paddleboats or spend 15 minutes in a double canoe with your bestie, the love of your life or maybe someone you don't want to let too far out of your sight. Glide along the lake and take in the tranquil surroundings, once you're done you can park up and enjoy an ice cream. Give the kids something a little different to do at the weekend, they'll love it. Promise.
This coupon is valid on Saturdays and Sundays from 11am - 5pm only. You must book for groups of 10 or more by phone on (027) 341 9016. Children under 9 must be accompanied by an adult and ensure they wear a life jacket.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.