We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Green Man Brewery
$39 for a Christmas Beer Gift Pack of 15 Assorted Beers incl. Nationwide Delivery
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The little green man you can believe in.
- Grab a Green Man gift pack, including 15 assorted 330ml beers delivered in time for Christmas, for just $39 from Green Man Brewery.
- Includes a selection from the Green Man range which includes Premium Pils, Stout, Cider, Ginger Beer and more.
- This gift pack will be packaged together and delivered to you in time for Christmas (conditions apply).
When you stop believing in the red-clad man to bring you what you really want for Christmas, it's time to rely on the Green Man. Pay just $39 for a Green Man gift pack, including 15 assorted 330ml beers delivered in time for Christmas, for just $39 from Green Man Brewery. (Pay $45 to include delivery to rural addresses.)
Green Man is unique boutique brewery is located in the beery Mecca that is Dunedin. They're home to award-winning, batch-brewed and certified organic beers. As natural as it gets, with no added sugars and a truly spectacular flavour. The pack features a selcetion from the range and includes Premium Pils, Stout, Cider, Ginger Beer and more.
To guarantee delivery by Christmas, orders must be received no later than midnight December 16th.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.