We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$49 for a Brazilian Wax, Spray Tan & Eyebrow Shape at Gloss Beauty (value $98)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Let GrabOne be your fairy godmother and get you looking like a princess.
- Grab a Brazilian wax, full body spray tan and eyebrow shape at Gloss Beauty for only $49.
- Experience a long-lasting natural looking spray tan that'll have you glowing despite the wintry weather.
- Get that pesky hair removal done in a jiffy and with a minimum of fuss.
You know when the geeky girl in the movie gets transformed into a goddess with a few subtle changes (and a whole load of really good lighting)? Be that geeky girl. Let the pampering begin!
Grab a Brazilian wax, spray tan and an eyebrow shape for only $49 from Gloss Beauty . This is your chance to indulge in some well-deserved beautification.
The team at Gloss Beauty specialise in spray tans. They use an alcohol-free tanning product that looks completely natural and lasts for between four and ten days, so you'll be looking like a bronzed goddess despite the fact that the days of summer are over (sniff sniff). At Gloss they're so serious about waxing that they've developed their very own wax formulation called GlossX that removes hair with a minimum of fuss and discomfort. We're not saying they can make it pain free, but they're definitely trying, and with an experienced beauty therapist working their magic on you it'll be over too quickly to notice a thing anyway! If you, like me, weep whenever the time comes around to pluck your eyebrows, then take yourself out of the equation and turn your brows over to the experts. They'll have them tamed and arching perfectly over those glorious windows to your soul in a jiffy! Grab today's deal and get the fairy godmother treatment at Gloss Beauty. They're there to pamper you, and a good pampering is probably just what you need!
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.