We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$12.50 for a GeoKite or $27 for a Cloudpleaser Kite
Delivered within: 7 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Ignite the sky with a vibrant burst of kite flying colour.
- Grab a Geokite for $12.50 or a Cloudpleaser kite for $27 from X-Kites Christchurch.
- Check out how BIG these kites are!
- Amazing designs that are suitable for everyone from a young child to senile grandpa.
- Durable composition ensures that they'll last.
- Ideal gift to introduce someone to the joys of kite flying.
This summer the skies are going to ignite in a vibrant explosion of colour. But don't stress, this isn't going to be the result of some apocalyptic meteorite action. It's going to be because these psychedelic kites are going to decorate the skyline every time the wind blows.
Get in on the kite flying action by grabbing a Geokite for $12.50 or a Cloudpleaser kite for $27 from X-Kites Christchurch.
The X Kites® brand, founded in 2001, dominates the U.S. kite industry, featuring innovative designs in ready-to-fly configurations that redefine the kite flying experience. X Kites® continues to capture significant market share by offering creative new designs which are much easier to assemble than traditional kites and offer superior flying performance. X Kites® feature fibreglass construction, durable, rip-stop nylon, in-flight animation and stable flight.
Specifications for kites:
- USA Design
- All kites are constructed of quality Ripstop Nylon
- Fibreglass airframes
- Ready to fly in minutes
- Full-colour instructions
- For storage, simply reverse the assembly steps
- All kites include handles and lines
- Wind Range – up to 29 km/h
- Ages: 8 years to Adult
- Lazer, prism, rainbow, spectrum - 63.5cm wingspan
- Dragon - 127cm wingspan
- Fairy - 1m wingspan
- Ladybug - 86cm wingspan
- Shark - 137cm tall
- Jet - 1 m wingspan
- Butterfly - 1m wingspan
More Great Local Deals
Astonish Hair and Beauty
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.