We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$79 for a Five-Week Bootcamp (10 Sessions) & a Body Fat Analysis & Health Check (value $190)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get fit and tone up with two sessions per week for five weeks.
- Grab a five-week boot camp including a body fat analysis (using calliper skin fold test) and a health check for just $79.
- Burn anywhere between 300-700 calories in each session.
- Begin your journey towards healthy living - boot camp runs from Monday 4th March to 4th April 2013.
- Classes are Mondays at 5.30pm and Thursday at 5.30pm.
- Work out in the gorgeous North Hagley Park.
The military always looks like fun, until you're shaving your head, scrubbing toilets with a toothbrush and sleeping in the mud. After many hours of serious researching (including watching G.I. Jane) we've concluded that the only aspects of this lifestyle that we'd wish to experience are the workouts. And luckily for you, we've found a way for you to get the benefits of a boot camp workout, without having to sign up as a soldier.
Get active, fit and healthy today by grabbing a five-week boot camp, a body fat analysis and a health check at Generation Health for just $79. Classes run Mondays 5.30pm - 6.15pm, and Thursdays 5.30pm - 6.15pm. First class starts Monday 4th March, last class runs on Thursday 4th April 2013.
Did you know you're 95% more likely to achieve your goals when you have someone to motivate you, keep you accountable and sometimes kick your butt! The team at Generation Health are extremely passionate about exercise and good health, and use a superb combination of knowledge, expertise and personal experience to give you the best possible workouts and health advice. Their business has expanded dramatically since it was initially founded in 2010, and they take great pride in helping to improve the health and fitness of each and every one of their clients. They will work with you to make healthy living a reality, regardless of whether you are at the gym, at home or on holiday. Start your journey into good health today and look for the Generation Health flag in North Hagley Park. You'll burn anywhere between 300-700 calories in each workout.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.