We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Gemma Clare for Nails and Beauty
$22 for One 'Brown All Year' Spray Tan (value $45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't allow yourself to be a ghost on the beach this summer.
- Grab a 'Brown All Year' spray tan at Gemma Clare for Nails and Beauty for only $22.
- Get a smooth, even tan just in time for summer.
- Enjoy beautiful bronze skin for weeks.
At the beginning of every summer, the beaches of New Zealand are haunted by thousands of ghostly figures. The pallor of their ghostly flesh reflects the sun to blinding effect, and has been known to reduce Brazilian, Italian and Spanish people to manic fits of laughter. The worst part is that you could be mistaken for one of these beachtergeists, unless you take the proper precautions.
Ensure that you don't look like a ghost when hit the beach this summer by grabbing a 'Brown All Year' spray tan at Gemma Clare for Nails and Beauty for only $22.
The helpful ladies at Gemma Clare for Nails and Beauty will sort out your ghostly pallor in no time. They'll give you an even, natural tan that will undoubtedly get nods of approval from the Spanish and Italian tourists hanging out on the beach. The Gemma Clare beauty studio is private, professional and friendly, and you'll feel completely comfortable for your entire visit.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.