We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$11,500 (or Pay $1,500 Deposit Today) for a 60-Person Overnight Bay of Islands Cruise Aboard the Ipipiri (value up to $22,080)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Say 'I do', have a staff party or just get a group of your mates together.
- Grab an overnight Bay of Islands wedding cruise for 60 people aboard the Ipipiri for just $11,500, including buffet dinner and breakfast for everyone and onboard activities.
- Pay a $1,500 deposit today to secure your booking and you can choose from nine available dates in March, April, and May.
- Experience the Bay of Islands from a whole new perspective with GrabOne and Fullers GreatSights.
Finding the ideal party location is difficult—especially when it seems like your friends have already taken all the good spots. But with this extravagant deal, you could do something that no one will forget.
Today, you and 59 of your nearest and dearest friends have the opportunity to board the cruise ship Ipipiri for a Fullers GreatSights overnight 60-person cruise around the Bay of Islands for a deposit of $1,500 and full price of $11,500. This unique overnight cruise takes you on a relaxing journey through many of the 144 islands which form the Bay of Islands. You'll each enjoy luxury ocean view cabins, dinner, breakfast, a full range of activities and stunning views.
Cruises are available on the following dates in 2013 - pay a $1,500 deposit today to secure your preferred date then just pay the balance within 14 days:
- 26th March
- 10th April
- 16th April
- 23rd April
- 29th April
- 30th April
- 7th May
Your overnight cruise departs Paihia at 1.00pm (check in at 12.30) leaving you plenty of time for lunch before leaving. You'll then return to Paihia at 10.30am the following day. This two-day one-night experience includes accommodation in one of 30 king size ocean view cabins, each with a private ensuite and panoramic sea views (rooms can also be configured as twin singles). In the evening enjoy a three-course buffet dinner featuring fresh local produce, and a continental and full cooked breakfast the following morning. Complimentary onboard activities are available to all guests, and include snorkelling, kayaking and island walks. With a relaxed onboard environment, do as much or as little as you choose. Discover secluded beaches and historical sites, or just sit back and enjoy the view from the roof top sun deck.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.