We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Franks Brothers CrossFit
$99 for a Term One Back To School Kids' Cross Fit Programme (value $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get back to school but stay in shape.
- Grab a term one "Back To School" kids' cross fit programme for $99 from Franks Brothers Gym.
- Programme has been developed specifically for kids.
- All exercises are conducted by CrossFit Kids coaches, who ensure kids train appropriately and safely. (Kids don’t lift heavy weights).
- Getting fit doesn't have to boring - CF kids always have fun.
Back to school, back to sitting behind a desk and trying to learn about Shakespeare, algebra and World War Two. All of a sudden you aren't outside running around. You want to keep your fitness up though, so GrabOne is here to help.
Grab a term one "Back To School" kids' cross fit programme for $99 with Franks Brothers Gym.
At CF Kids programme their goal is to provide a worthwhile activity that gets kids moving. They want the activities to develop children's self confidence, encourage teamwork and illustrate the importance of dedication and persistence. This 11-week training regime is a great way for your kids to become fitter and stronger, while having a great time.
Kids of any size, shape, or fitness can take part in these classes. All exercises and movements are scalable. Anybody can do it, and all participants will be surprised by what they can achieve even after a short time Cross Fit training.
Please note: this programme is only suitable for kids aged from 10 to 16.
Sessions run on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 4.00pm for 50 minutes.
More Great Local Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.