We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Franks Brothers Gym
$99 for a Term One Back To School Kids' Cross Fit Programme (value $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get back to school but stay in shape.
- Grab a term one "Back To School" kids' cross fit programme for $99 from Franks Brothers Gym.
- Programme has been developed specifically for kids.
- All exercises are conducted by CrossFit Kids coaches, who ensure kids train appropriately and safely. (Kids don’t lift heavy weights).
- Getting fit doesn't have to boring - CF kids always have fun.
Back to school, back to sitting behind a desk and trying to learn about Shakespeare, algebra and World War Two. All of a sudden you aren't outside running around. You want to keep your fitness up though, so GrabOne is here to help.
Grab a term one "Back To School" kids' cross fit programme for $99 with Franks Brothers Gym.
At CF Kids programme their goal is to provide a worthwhile activity that gets kids moving. They want the activities to develop children's self confidence, encourage teamwork and illustrate the importance of dedication and persistence. This 11-week training regime is a great way for your kids to become fitter and stronger, while having a great time.
Kids of any size, shape, or fitness can take part in these classes. All exercises and movements are scalable. Anybody can do it, and all participants will be surprised by what they can achieve even after a short time Cross Fit training.
Please note: this programme is only suitable for kids aged from 10 to 16.
Sessions run on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 4.00pm for 50 minutes.