We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Fox & Ferret Palm Shopping Centre
$20 for a $40 Monday to Thursday Lunch Food Voucher - Two Christchurch Locations (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Fox and Ferret has you covered!
- Grab a $40 food voucher for lunch at Fox and Ferret Riccarton or The Palms for just $20 - use your voucher Monday through Thursday.
- Head in between 11.00am and 3.00pm and enjoy their great menu and famous service.
- The Fox and Ferret is a modern gastro pub, offering a wide selection of mouth watering light and main meals to suit all tastes, including the world famous Stonegrill menu.
- Located beside Westfield Mall in the heart of Riccarton, and in the Palms Mall Arena in Shirley.
"There ain't no such thing as a free lunch" is a popular adage communicating the idea that it's impossible to get something for nothing. Well, we here at GrabOne beg to differ and we've teamed up with the generous chaps at the Fox and Ferret to prove just how.
Grab today's deal and you’ll get a $40 lunch food voucher at the Fox and Ferret Riccarton or The Palms for just $20, to use Monday through Thursday.
Choose your location, grab a mate and make yourself comfortable in the social atmosphere of Fox and Ferret Public Ale House, where the bar is long and fully stocked, the decor is perfectly British and the company is always in good spirits. Find a seat in fantastic outside courtyards & soak up the best the season has to offer. Use your voucher to order some modern gastro pub food with Fox and Ferret's wide selection of mouth-watering lunch options like the summer Caesar salad, beer battered fish and chips, steak sandwich, tasty pork or beef and chicken burgers. The full menu is available with this deal including main meals, platters, desserts and the delicious Stonegrill selection.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.