We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Fox & Ferret
$20 for a $40 Monday to Thursday Lunch Food Voucher - Two Christchurch Locations (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Fox and Ferret has you covered!
- Grab a $40 food voucher for lunch at Fox and Ferret Riccarton or The Palms for just $20 - use your voucher Monday through Thursday.
- Head in between 11.00am and 3.00pm and enjoy their great menu and famous service.
- The Fox and Ferret is a modern gastro pub, offering a wide selection of mouth watering light and main meals to suit all tastes, including the world famous Stonegrill menu.
- Located beside Westfield Mall in the heart of Riccarton, and in the Palms Mall Arena in Shirley.
"There ain't no such thing as a free lunch" is a popular adage communicating the idea that it's impossible to get something for nothing. Well, we here at GrabOne beg to differ and we've teamed up with the generous chaps at the Fox and Ferret to prove just how.
Grab today's deal and you’ll get a $40 lunch food voucher at the Fox and Ferret Riccarton or The Palms for just $20, to use Monday through Thursday.
Choose your location, grab a mate and make yourself comfortable in the social atmosphere of Fox and Ferret Public Ale House, where the bar is long and fully stocked, the decor is perfectly British and the company is always in good spirits. Find a seat in fantastic outside courtyards & soak up the best the season has to offer. Use your voucher to order some modern gastro pub food with Fox and Ferret's wide selection of mouth-watering lunch options like the summer Caesar salad, beer battered fish and chips, steak sandwich, tasty pork or beef and chicken burgers. The full menu is available with this deal including main meals, platters, desserts and the delicious Stonegrill selection.
More Great Local Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.