We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Fox & Ferret
$22 for Any Fox & Ferret Platter for Two with Two Glasses of Beer or Wine - Two Locations The Palms & Riccarton (value $45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- I see your beautiful balmy evening and raise you a beer.
- Grab any Fox & Ferret platter for two with two glasses or beer or wine from one of two The Fox & Ferret locations in Christchurch for just $22.
- Choose from two locations; The Palms or Riccarton.
The sun is out until late, sunning us with happy rays; and as the evening starts to draw in, there is nothing better than to sit with a glass of something scrumptious and enjoy that summer evening smell of hot flowers and cut grass.
Chin wag over the important things when you grab any Fox & Ferret platter for two with two glasses or beer or wine from one of two The Fox & Ferret locations in Christchurch for just $22.
Whether you head on over to The Palms or Riccarton, the Fox & Ferret team are ready to set you up for something wonderful. Choose from the scrummy platter menu with a range of delicious treats to set your taste buds a-tingling. Then, wash down some fabulous company and your platter with a glass of house wine or a NZ pint beer. Beauty.
More Great Local Deals
Lash Design & Beauty
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.