We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$94 for a Tandem Paragliding Experience (value $160)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Act like you missed the Physics class about gravity so it doesn't apply to you.
- Grab a tandem paragliding experience from Fly Paragliding for just $94.
- Dangle you feet over the rest of the world and experience the thrill of a lifetime.
- Throw yourself in the air (and take off like you just don't care) from Coronet Peak or Crown Range.
Gravity is only a theory. Granted, it's a pretty convincing one and the only way we can explain why Earth's rotation doesn't just flip us all off into outer space. But it's a theory nonetheless. So why not exploit this loophole by defying it for a sustained amount of time in the most spectacular fashion possible? There's no better way to stick it to Newton and say "Hey Isacc, how d'ya like these apples!"
Don't let gravity keep you down. Grab a tandem paragliding experience from Fly Paragliding for just $94.
Fly Paragliding ensure an exhilarating experience that you’ll never forget. The qualified team make sure you get the very most out of your flight, in safety. You'll take off from Coronet Peak Ski Field or Crown Range where you’ll be briefed on everything you need to know before take-off. Just bring sturdy shoes, sunglasses and a healthy contempt for gravity. Fly Paragliding also offer photographs and videos of your flight for an extra $49.
More Great Local Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.