We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Flores Flowers NZ
$14 for a Mixed Bunch of Mini Gerberas or $19 for a Mixed Bunch of Standard Gerberas in a Bloom Box
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Say with a box of flowers what you couldn't with words.
- Grab a bloom box of miniature gerberas (purple box) for $14 or standard gerberas (green box) for $19 from Flores Flowers NZ for only $14.
- Each box comes with a mix of at least 10 gorgeous gerberas.
- Until now only available at commercial auctions, this is the first time Flores Flowers are making these flowers available to the general public.
William Shakespeare was a wordsmith with a near-unparalleled dominion over the English language. Rarely was there a thought or emotion he couldn't express in the most eloquent of prose. Yet, even old Bill knew of the sublime power that only a bouquet of fresh flowers could have over somebody.
Say with a box of flowers what you simply couldn't with words. Grab a mixed bunch of miniature gerberas (purple bloom box) for $14 or standard gerberas (green bloom box) from Flores Flowers NZ.
Specifications for purple bloom box of mini gerberas:
- Each bloom box contains a minimum of 10 mini stemmed gerberas
- Flowers will last 7 days
Specifications for green bloom box of standard gerberas:
- Contains 10 standard-sized stemmed gerberas
- Flowers will last 7 days
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.