We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Fight For Christchurch
From $59 for Two, Four or Six Upper-Tier Reserved Tickets to Fight for Christchurch - CBS Arena, Friday Nov 30th (value up to $259.13)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Witness some hard hitting action to raise money for some hard hitting issues.
- Grab your tickets to Fight for Christchurch on Friday November 30th starting at just $59 for two people.
- Get a taste of the atmosphere of a major boxing event along with live music, entertainment and prizes to be won on the night.
- Make sure you are there for this marquee event on the Canterbury calender.
You all enjoy seeing celebrities slog it out in the glossy magazines. Well now you can see some local celebs slog it out for real in the name of charity. The Fight for Christchurch is a night of boxing action and so much more. Along with the ultimate fight night, you will be entertained by local performers, singers and dancers — including local YouTube sensations The Make Believe.
Grab your tickets to Fight for Christchurch on Friday November 30th:
- Pay $59 for two upper tier tickets
- Pay $106 for four upper tier tickets
- Pay $150 for six upper tier tickets
Fight for Christchurch has become a marquee event for Christchurch and has quickly established itself as a must-do event on the Canterbury calendar. In 2011 over $120,000 was raised for numerous charities and a total of over $215,000 has been raised since 2010. The CBS Arena will be transformed to give you a taste of the atmosphere of a major boxing event. Enjoy the look and feel of a Las Vegas entrance with red carpet and paparazzi capturing the entrance for the 1000 guests. Make sure you are there.
The seating available with this deal is in the Upper Tier Reserved Section only, in Bays F through to T and is not seat allocated.
More Great Local Deals
La Rive Akaroa Motel
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.