We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Fight For Christchurch
From $59 for Two, Four or Six Upper-Tier Reserved Tickets to Fight for Christchurch - CBS Arena, Friday Nov 30th (value up to $259.13)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Witness some hard hitting action to raise money for some hard hitting issues.
- Grab your tickets to Fight for Christchurch on Friday November 30th starting at just $59 for two people.
- Get a taste of the atmosphere of a major boxing event along with live music, entertainment and prizes to be won on the night.
- Make sure you are there for this marquee event on the Canterbury calender.
You all enjoy seeing celebrities slog it out in the glossy magazines. Well now you can see some local celebs slog it out for real in the name of charity. The Fight for Christchurch is a night of boxing action and so much more. Along with the ultimate fight night, you will be entertained by local performers, singers and dancers — including local YouTube sensations The Make Believe.
Grab your tickets to Fight for Christchurch on Friday November 30th:
- Pay $59 for two upper tier tickets
- Pay $106 for four upper tier tickets
- Pay $150 for six upper tier tickets
Fight for Christchurch has become a marquee event for Christchurch and has quickly established itself as a must-do event on the Canterbury calendar. In 2011 over $120,000 was raised for numerous charities and a total of over $215,000 has been raised since 2010. The CBS Arena will be transformed to give you a taste of the atmosphere of a major boxing event. Enjoy the look and feel of a Las Vegas entrance with red carpet and paparazzi capturing the entrance for the 1000 guests. Make sure you are there.
The seating available with this deal is in the Upper Tier Reserved Section only, in Bays F through to T and is not seat allocated.
More Great Local Deals
Bour Thong Thai Massage & Beauty Art
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.