We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Everglades Golf Club
$10 for One Round of Golf (value $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Home of the perfect swing.
- Grab one round of golf at Everglades Golf Club for just $10.
- Test your skill and accuracy as you play around the tight tree-lined fairways and small greens.
- Enjoy a par 64 course which provides a great day on the green for everyone.
- Take advantage of the late sunny weather with friends.
Send balls sailing down the tree-lined fairways of an 18-hole, par 64 golf course. For nearly half a century, club-wielders have negotiated water and eschewed bunkers at the country course just 20 minutes north of central Christchurch. Admire the well maintained greens alongside the green colour of your opponent when you land that hole-in-one.
Grab one round of golf at Everglades Golf Club for just $10.
The Everglades Country Club is a nine hole course established in 1967 and is located 20 minutes north of central Christchurch on Marshland Road. The course is bordered by the Kaputone stream on two sides of the course and is a straightforward layout with one flag on each green with two tee blocks for 18 holes of golf; the challenge is to negotiate the tight lined fairways and relatively small greens. Enjoy the late sunshine and grab this deal today.
More Great Local Deals
The Shaw Academy
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.