We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Everglades Golf Club
$10 for One Round of Golf (value $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Home of the perfect swing.
- Grab one round of golf at Everglades Golf Club for just $10.
- Test your skill and accuracy as you play around the tight tree-lined fairways and small greens.
- Enjoy a par 64 course which provides a great day on the green for everyone.
- Take advantage of the late sunny weather with friends.
Send balls sailing down the tree-lined fairways of an 18-hole, par 64 golf course. For nearly half a century, club-wielders have negotiated water and eschewed bunkers at the country course just 20 minutes north of central Christchurch. Admire the well maintained greens alongside the green colour of your opponent when you land that hole-in-one.
Grab one round of golf at Everglades Golf Club for just $10.
The Everglades Country Club is a nine hole course established in 1967 and is located 20 minutes north of central Christchurch on Marshland Road. The course is bordered by the Kaputone stream on two sides of the course and is a straightforward layout with one flag on each green with two tee blocks for 18 holes of golf; the challenge is to negotiate the tight lined fairways and relatively small greens. Enjoy the late sunshine and grab this deal today.
More Great Local Deals
Black Cat Cruises
Deals in Other Regions
Dunedin - Invercargill
Nelson - Marlborough
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.