We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
50% off 'The Works' Facial or Deluxe Spa Pedicure (value up to $55)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stop your mind from wandering off and leaving you in a delusional heap.
- Grab ‘The Works’ facial for $27 or a deluxe spa pedicure for $22 from Essential Beauty.
- Relax in their tranquil and welcoming studio.
- Indulge in a first class facial with all the trimmings.
- Allow your hands and nails be pampered with the luxurious pedicure option.
After putting the washing powder in the fridge and cleaning the oven with toothpaste, Sally made a delicious soup with the compost.
Loosing your marbles? Time to come back down to earth and grab ‘The Works’ facial for $27 or a deluxe spa pedicure for $22 from Essential Beauty.
Don’t carry the world on your shoulders; let the girls at Essential Beauty take a load of with their all singing and dancing facial. Calm your mind with this luxurious facial which includes a deep cleanse, exfoliation and hot towel steam with a beautiful massage of the face, neck and shoulders, mask, moisturiser and eye cream and to top it off a hand and arm massage. Spa pedicure includes OPI products incorporating a lovely hot soak, then nails are filled, heels are scrubbed, and also hot steamy towels. This is followed by a beautiful scrub with mask, and then foot and leg massage. Lastly nails are painted, all of this is served with a cappuccino and a Tim Tam!! Leave your worries at the door and give yourself some enforced relaxation – just what the doctor ordered!
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.