We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Equilibrium Health & Wellness Spa
$50 for $100 Massage, Acupuncture & Well Being Services Voucher (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make someone’s day a million times amazing.
- Grab a $100 massage, acupuncture & well being services voucher from Equilibrium Health and Wellness Spa in Christchurch for just $50.
- Indulge in the ultimate treat when you choose a combination of these: reflexology, therapeutic massage, facial, acupuncture or Reiki.
- Relax with Jane who has over 26 years of experience and is dedicated to delivering the highest quality of treatments to all her clients.
We all have our own personal hero – someone who has saved our back side in times of need, provided a shoulder to cry on or just been the smiling face at the end of a long day. How’s about a little treat for this human angel?
Be someone’s ray of sunshine and grab a $100 massage, acupuncture & well being services voucher from Equilibrium Health and Wellness Spa in Christchurch for just $50.
Equilibrium Health and Wellness has a selection of relaxation goodies for everyone. You may want to head on down with your partner or send your mum in for the full treatment, either way, this precious voucher can be used for any combinations of these services; reflexology, a therapeutic massage, facial, acupuncture or Reiki. Jane will be your therapist and with over 26 yrs training and experience she will pamper you with the very best treatment. With the summer holidays just around the corner, relaxation is key! Your treatment can be used against an ACC surcharge.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.