We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Ellerslie International Flower Show
$40 for Two Adult Tickets to the Ellerslie International Flower Show on Sunday March 10th Only (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- There's only one place to celebrate the diversity, beauty and imagination of flowers - The Ellerslie International Flower Show.
- Secure your place at this floral wonderland by grabbing two adult tickets for Sunday March 10th for just $40.
What brightens up your day? A comforting cup of tea, a smile from a loved one - or how about a beautiful bunch of cheery flowers? There's only one place to visit to celebrate the diversity, beauty and imagination of flowers – The Ellerslie International Flower Show.
Secure your place at this floral wonderland by grabbing two adult tickets for Sunday March 10th for just $40.
The Ellerslie International Flower Show is the largest garden showcase event in the Southern Hemisphere. It attracts the country’s most inspiring garden designers and top-class international talent, and it aims to deliver the highest standard of exhibition – combining floral art, horticulture, landscape design and construction.
This esteemed event is where trends are set; worldwide media pay attention and designers are given the opportunity to shine. You will be inspired by a combination of indoor and outdoor exhibits, retail offerings and contemporary entertainment.
Weta Workshop comes to Ellerslie
New Zealand’s gold medal-winning entry from the Singapore Garden Festival provides the stunning backdrop for Johnny Fraser-Allan’s ‘The Gloaming’ exhibition, which is presented by Richard Taylor and Tania Rodger from Weta Workshop.
When you attend this stunning festival, be sure to visit the 10 must-see attractions of 2013:
- Conceptional Gardens
Two conceptual gardens by 'UK Garden Designer of the Year' and this year's Chief Judge Andrew Fisher Tomlin.
- Edible Ellerslie
Interactive demonstrations with celebrity chefs, including a three-course master-class lunch, high teas and cocktail clinics.
- Feature gardens
Latest design trends, brand new plant introductions and the “in” colour schemes by some of the country's best designers and landscapers.
- Egmont kids' zone
Check out this child-friendly activity space, which offers the little ones a chance to learn to pot plants and make their own seed bombs.
- Emerging designers
Some of the best up and coming young landscape and horticulture design students create rooftop gardens.
- Christchurch Casino Fashion Show
Daily shows, which highlight the latest looks for autumn, eco-sustainable fashion and creative student art design.
- Sculpture garden
Stunning garden sculptures by leading Kiwi artists set in a tranquil lakeside setting.
- Floral artistry
A must for flower lovers, key exhibits include “A Wedding Day” by last year's award winner Marjolien Kemena.
- NZ gardener speaker series
Your chance to learn from the experts who contribute to New Zealand’s favourite gardening magazine.
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.