We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Panorama Tce Apartments
$595 for Two Nights for up to Four People in a Luxury Two-Bedroom Apartment with Element Escapes (value $1,190)
- Who said royalty is dead? Spend a weekend in New Zealand's most prestige town.
- Grab two nights for up to four people in a luxury two-bedroom apartment with Element Escapes for only $595.
- Immerse yourself in the one of New Zealand's favourite holiday destinations.
- Kick your shoes off and relax with fine wine and dining or opt for the daredevils way with a variety of activities guaranteed to get the adrenaline pumping.
Whoever said royalty is dead clearly hasn't bothered to visit Queenstown. They're aren't too many places that one could have synonyms such as aristocracy, dignified and majestic associated with them. But for good reason Queenstown is proudly one of them. And no, it's not because the Queen owns the town either. Imagine lush mountain scenery that will take your breath away, some of the finest dining New Zealand has to offer and an array of activities to keep the whole family happened.
Grab two nights for up to four people in a luxury two-bedroom apartment with Element Escapes for only $595.
If you're looking to explore Queenstown your own way, you can't go wrong basing yourself at Element Escapes' self-contained apartments. If you sometimes wish you could just up and shift your own home to the destination you want to explore, these two boutique apartments located in the heart of Queenstown are the perfect solution. Your own home away from home offers you a level of flexibility, freedom and privacy that you just can't get in a hotel.
More Great Local Deals
Tug Lyttelton Preservation Society (Inc.)
Pure Indulgence Beauty Therapy
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.