We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The Edgeware Outlet
$25 for a $50 Retail Voucher (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Equip yourself to enjoy the goodness of NZ's outdoors.
- Grab a $50 voucher to spend at The Edgeware Outlet—the outdoor clothing outlet in Christchurch—for just $25.
- Get to know your kiwi brands as well as these guys do.
- Choose from a wide variety of New Zealand designed brands, styles and items.
New Zealand - land of milk and honey, a long white cloud, and brilliantly-designed clothing available at outlet prices. 'Tis a good place. Especially if you equip yourself properly to enjoy its great outdoors.
Grab a $50 voucher to spend at The Edgeware Outlet—the outdoor clothing outlet in Christchurch—for just $25.
These guys love New Zealand just as much as you do! Their store offers a wide range of outdoor clothing designed here in good ol’ NZ. You will find well known kiwi brands such as Kiwistuff and Moa and you are bound to discover more. They specialise in rainwear jackets and coats, softshell clothing, wool look fleece, leisurewear, t-shirts, bags and sheepskin boots. Edgeware Outlet provide all of their merchandise at fantastic prices so your voucher will go that much further.
More Great Local Deals
Relish Nails & Beauty
Yoga with a Twist
Central Otago Cherry Team
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.