We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
East Coast Boardriding
$30 for Two Hours' Paddleboard Hire (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience the fun that comes with this great new sport.
- Grab two hours' paddle board hire from East Coast Boardriding for just $30.
- Enjoy the exercise and beautiful surrounds as you paddle out.
- Work your muscles, test your balance and have a blast as you paddle out on the glass-like water.
Challenge yourself with the awesome up-and-coming sport of paddle boarding. Come up to the mellow waters and try out the latest in easy and accessible board riding. Grab two hours' paddle board hire from East Coast Boardriding for just $30.
Paddle into fitness this summer with one of the fastest growing, and most enjoyable ways to get fit. It is safe and can be enjoyed by people of all ages from 8-80! East Coast Boardriding only operate in safe, shallow and calm conditions. They use four great locations which are weather dependent so when you make your booking they will get your contact details to confirm on the day of your lesson. The locations are Sumner, Redcliffs Yacht Club, The Estuary, or Lyttelton.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.