We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
East Coast Boardriding
From $80 for Full Day Blokart Hire (value up to $275)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Thank the wind for assisting this adrenaline-inducing activity!
- Grab a full day blokart hire with East Coast Boardriding from just $80.
- Pay $80 for a one day hire or $125 for a two day hire.
- Pay $105 for one day or $150 for a two days including delivery, set up and an introductory lesson.
- A great gift for the speed freak in your family.
We have so much to thank the wind for. It's powered our windmills, our boats, and many walks along the Canterbury coastline. And now it's time to see what happens when the wind powers some adrenaline-inducing karting action. Grab a full day blokart hire with East Coast Boardriding from just $80. Or pay from $105 to get your kart delivered and set up, plus you'll get the pointers you need to get started.
- Pay $80 for a one day hire
- Pay $105 for a one day hire including delivery and set up
- Pay $125 for a two day hire
- Pay $150 for a two day hire including delivery and set up
Blokarting is essentially sailing on dry land. It is very easy to learn to drive these fast and furious karts and achieve speeds of up to 30kph. Pick up this deal and pick yours up from East Coast Boardriding for a day of wind-assisted wacky racing, or pay just a bit extra and have your blokart delivered and set up for you. They can also give you a demonstration on how to assemble it and get it ready for action.
Blokarts fold up small enough to fit in the boot of a car, so get yours and head to the nearest beach to feel the fun of blokarting for yourself.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.