We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
East Coast Boardriding
From $80 for Full Day Blokart Hire (value up to $275)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Thank the wind for assisting this adrenaline-inducing activity!
- Grab a full day blokart hire with East Coast Boardriding from just $80.
- Pay $80 for a one day hire or $125 for a two day hire.
- Pay $105 for one day or $150 for a two days including delivery, set up and an introductory lesson.
- A great gift for the speed freak in your family.
We have so much to thank the wind for. It's powered our windmills, our boats, and many walks along the Canterbury coastline. And now it's time to see what happens when the wind powers some adrenaline-inducing karting action. Grab a full day blokart hire with East Coast Boardriding from just $80. Or pay from $105 to get your kart delivered and set up, plus you'll get the pointers you need to get started.
- Pay $80 for a one day hire
- Pay $105 for a one day hire including delivery and set up
- Pay $125 for a two day hire
- Pay $150 for a two day hire including delivery and set up
Blokarting is essentially sailing on dry land. It is very easy to learn to drive these fast and furious karts and achieve speeds of up to 30kph. Pick up this deal and pick yours up from East Coast Boardriding for a day of wind-assisted wacky racing, or pay just a bit extra and have your blokart delivered and set up for you. They can also give you a demonstration on how to assemble it and get it ready for action.
Blokarts fold up small enough to fit in the boot of a car, so get yours and head to the nearest beach to feel the fun of blokarting for yourself.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.