We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
DJ Biggie Smallz
$279 for Four-Hour DJ Hire & Two-Hour Set-Up (value $650)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Turn all your party attendees into funky chickens on the dance floor.
- Grab a DJ party package with DJ Biggie Smallz for only $279.
- Enjoy your favourite tunes and awesome laser ligths for an entire night.
- Relax while he sets the event up for you.
- Book Biggie for your wedding, birthday party or end-of-year Christmas do.
The persona adopted by your party guests is dependent on the amount of fun they're having. If you're using your creepy uncle's stand-up as entertainment, then your guests will be heading for the door faster than a mob of school girls chasing Justin Bieber. However, if you get the right balance of music, lighting and atmosphere, then everyone will turn into a group of funky chickens on the dance floor.
Throwing a successful party is easy if you've got DJ Biggie Smallz in the house. When you grab this package deal for only $279, Biggie will spend two hours setting the venue up and then he'll proceed to serve up your favourite tunes for four hours.
Aaron (AKA DJ Biggie Smallz) has been DJ'ing for years and he knows how to get heads bopping in any environment. Whether you want to arrange entertainment for your wedding or your end-of-year office do, he'll be able to organise the event for you. Unlike other DJs, he actually listens to your music requests and makes sure that your favourite tracks play all night. He has a wide range of music that stretches from 60s rock right into dubstep, so he'll have no problems accommodating your refined music tastes. To make your night even more rocking, also enjoy the new laser lights that have been added to his rig which will twist, turn and flash to the beat of the music. And if you want some extra touches, he can also arrange a flame projector (as seen at rock concerts), a smoke dispenser or a haze machine at an extra charge. Snap up this deal right now, and let the party planning begin!
More Great Local Deals
Lash Design & Beauty
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.