We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$349 for Two Nights for Two People in a Superior River View Suite incl. Full Cooked Breakfast, Use of Spa Suite, Late Checkout & More (value $800)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Step into your very own work of art in scenic Queenstown.
- Grab two nights for two people in a superior river view suite including full cooked breakfast, use of spa suite, late checkout and more at Distinction Nugget Point Boutique Hotel and Spa in Queenstown for only $349.
- Take in some inspiring views of Queenstown from right out your hotel window.
- Enjoy a number of indulgent amenities, including access to tennis and squash courts, a spa suite, DVD collection and WiFi.
Many people adore landscape paintings because they offer windows into a world of colour, texture and inspiring sceneries. The only problem is that these idyllic depictions can be so gorgeous sometimes that they can leave one hopelessly longing to jump inside and frolic about. With today's Escape, you can have your very own slice of South Island landscape hanging up in your
Grab two nights for two people in a superior river view suite including full cooked breakfast, use of spa suite, late checkout and more at Distinction Nugget Point Boutique Hotel and Spa for only $349.
Situated above Queenstown's Shotover River and overlooking Coronet Peak, Distinction Nugget Point Boutique Hotel and Spa is the perfect indulgent escape for you and someone special, offering guests dramatic views right out your window. If you're wanting to get out and be active, there's possibly no better place in New Zealand than Queenstown, with heaps of outdoor activities at your doorstep. If that weren't enough, you and your partner can also break a sweat at Distinction Nugget Point's tennis and squash courts or in their full-size gym. Then, when you're ready to finally settle down and relax, you'll have access to loads of rejuvenating amenities, including a spa suite with sauna, whirlpool, hot tub and steam room, massive DVD collection and WiFi. Add to all this that a full cooked breakfast with pancakes, eggs Benedict and other options ready for you both mornings and you have a weekend that you will not soon forget.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Dunedin - Invercargill
Nelson - Marlborough
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.