We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
50% off a Logburner or Multi-Fuel Burner Clean & Safety Check (value up to $110)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Snap your fingers and you'll be prepared well ahead of time for that first cold snap.
- Grab a log burner or multi-fuel burner clean and safety check from Discount Cleaners for $32 (for a single story house) or $55 (for a double).
- Make sure your fireplace is in tip-top shape to avoid any potential hazards.
You don't want to wait until that first really cold day of the year to find that your burner is blocked and not operating anywhere near it's best. Or that it's dirty and results in thick black smoke that has your neighbours calling the fire brigade. Most importantly, after months of being neglected and ignored, you need to know that it's safe to use.
For only $32 for a single story house and $55 for a double, Discount Cleaners will come and give your log burner or multi-fuel burner fireplace a clean and safety check so you can enjoy warm winter nights without having to worry about anything going wrong.
With 20 years of experience, Discount Cleaners are experts in getting your home in to tip-top shape. Owning a fireplace can come with all sorts of hazards and it's vitally important that you get them checked by an expert regularly. Make the most of today's fantastic deal and give them a call. They pride themselves on customer service so you can be guaranteed your fireplace will be working at its very best in time for winter.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.