We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Del Mar Licensed Cafe
50% off a Two Course Lunch incl. a Glass of Wine for Two or Four People (value up to $140)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get together with friends for an intimate one on one or an awesome foursome.
- Grab a two course lunch including a glass of wine for two people for $36 or for four people for $70 from Del Mar Licensed Cafe.
- Enjoy a warm, friendly atmosphere with your partner or friend.
- Choose any main and dessert from the wide range of options from the menu below – click 'Show More'.
There are some friends you'll happily gab with one to one for hours on end. And then there are friends who you get along with fine in a crowd, but lunch with them alone would mean swallowing more awkward silences than food. Today's deal caters for all types of friends, just don't let on which is which.
Grab a two course lunch including a glass of wine for two people for $36 or for four people for $70 from Del Mar Cafe today.
Del Mar Cafe is a family-friendly licensed café offering a wide range of food and drink to enjoy seven days a week. Del Mar is a great place to catch up with friends and family or just taking some time out of a hectic day. The menu offers you a wide range of choices to enjoy while taking the time out with friends and family. Take your pick of any main and dessert from the menu and you can always compliment your deal with a beer, wine or cocktail from the bar. It's the stuff friends were made for.
Garden Fresh Salad & Tasty Filo Parcel Take the advantages of a leafy green salad drizzled in our tangy vinaigrette dressing; add a tasty filling wrapped in a light filo pastry and you have a lunch to enjoy!
- With a Vegetarian Filo
- With a Mild Spiced Chicken Filo
- With a Creamy Seafood Filo
Vegetable Roulade Brimming with the Mediterranean flavours of roasted capsicum, zucchini, garlic, onion, tomato, spinach and parmesan cheese partnered with a baby beet garden salad drizzled with our balsamic dressing.
BLT Sandwich & Fries Strips of cooked bacon, leaves of lettuce, slices of tomato and our tasty steak sauce, all sandwiched between toasted Vienna bread. Served with a side of fries.
Beef Stroganoff with a Potato Mash Strips of beef lightly sautéed and served with mushrooms and onions in a tasty sour cream sauce over a bed of potato mash.
Fish in Cider Batter with Apple & Herb Slaw Fillets of fish hand-dipped in a light cider batter, golden fried and served with a fresh apple and herb slaw.
Open Chicken Focaccia Sandwich A popular lunch time treat. Our baked Focaccia bread with chicken and mushrooms smothered in a tasty tarragon sauce. It’s to die for
Country Fried Chicken & Peach Salad An addictive combination of fried chicken and peach on a bed of garden salad, dressed with a mint vinaigrette and lightly toasted crouton sticks.
Warm Beef Salad Slices of beef tossed together with fresh salad greens, shaved potatoes, red onion, capsicum, carrot, tomato and topped with a Dijon yoghurt dressing.
Apple Tart A combination of ice cream, rich apple filled mix, berry coulis and vanilla custard.
Deep Fried Ice Cream Balls Sounds crazy? Well, not crazy just really tasty! Served with your choice of chocolate or caramel topping and cream.
Icky Sticky Date Pudding A rich, moist irresistible warming dessert with a delicious butterscotch sauce, berry coulis and strawberries. Perfect with your favourite coffee.
White Chocolate Crème Brulee Might be the favourite dessert of all time. Smooth, creamy custard with a crispy, caramelised topping.
Plus a free glass of house wine
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.