We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$4 for a Large Coffee or Hot Chocolate & a Sweet or Savoury Croissant, Muffin or Grissini (value $7.50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- It's a good day for treats.
- Grab your choice of sweet or savoury muffin, croissant or Grissini and a coffee or hot chocolate for $4 at Dahawi Bakery.
- Take your pick from a wide range of goodies, including muffins, slices, Baklava, sweet and savoury croissants, cheese bites and Grissini.
- Introduce yourself to one of the best-kept secrets in Christchurch.
While your pantry is likely still packed with festive goodies, there's no reason why you can't mix things up a little and enjoy a little baked delight.
Grab your choice of sweet or savoury muffin, croissant or Grissini and a coffee or hot chocolate to wash it all down for a tiny $4 at Avonhead's Dahawi Bakery.
Offering glass-front cabinets packed with all your favourite baked goods, Dahawi Bakery is one of the Garden City's best kept secrets. Owned and operated by an Egyptian family and headed up by a baker who has both Kiwi and Egyptian baking training, Dahawi Bakery provides outstanding customer service - and even better food. Pop in and pick up your choice of sweet or savoury treat and a coffee or hot chocolate to wash it all down with.
Take your pick from:
- Lemon slice
- Chocolate croissant
- Feta cheese croissant
- Plain croissant
- Edam cheese croissant
- Cheese bites
- Plain Grissini
- Grissini with Italian herbs
- Grissini with parmesan cheese
- Long black
- Flat white
- Hot chocolates
More Great Local Deals
M. J. Robertson Ltd
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.