We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$4 for a Large Coffee or Hot Chocolate & a Sweet or Savoury Croissant, Muffin or Grissini (value $7.50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- It's a good day for treats.
- Grab your choice of sweet or savoury muffin, croissant or Grissini and a coffee or hot chocolate for $4 at Dahawi Bakery.
- Take your pick from a wide range of goodies, including muffins, slices, Baklava, sweet and savoury croissants, cheese bites and Grissini.
- Introduce yourself to one of the best-kept secrets in Christchurch.
While your pantry is likely still packed with festive goodies, there's no reason why you can't mix things up a little and enjoy a little baked delight.
Grab your choice of sweet or savoury muffin, croissant or Grissini and a coffee or hot chocolate to wash it all down for a tiny $4 at Avonhead's Dahawi Bakery.
Offering glass-front cabinets packed with all your favourite baked goods, Dahawi Bakery is one of the Garden City's best kept secrets. Owned and operated by an Egyptian family and headed up by a baker who has both Kiwi and Egyptian baking training, Dahawi Bakery provides outstanding customer service - and even better food. Pop in and pick up your choice of sweet or savoury treat and a coffee or hot chocolate to wash it all down with.
Take your pick from:
- Lemon slice
- Chocolate croissant
- Feta cheese croissant
- Plain croissant
- Edam cheese croissant
- Cheese bites
- Plain Grissini
- Grissini with Italian herbs
- Grissini with parmesan cheese
- Long black
- Flat white
- Hot chocolates
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.