We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
50% off an Iced Christmas Fruitcake or Mudcake - Three Sizes Available (Value up to $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't eat Christmas dinner without it.
- Grab 50% off an iced fruitcake or mudcake from Dahawi Bakery:
- Pay $15 for a small cake, $25 for a medium cake or $45 for a large cake.
- Dahawi Bakery was created to feed the demands of the Dahawi family's loyal customers. Prepare to become one.
A perfectly iced cake should be as much of a feature of the Christmas table setting as the knives and forks. And, if you've ever tried to eat gravy with your hands, you'll know that it's pretty essential. Grab 50% off an iced fruitcake or mudcake from Dahawi Bakery:
- Pay $15 for a small cake (12 cm x 14 cm)
- Pay $25 for a medium cake (23 x 14 cm)
- Pay $45 for a large cake (23 x 23 cm)
Dahawi Bakery is a family-owned bakery with a head baker who has trained in New Zealand and Egypt at premium baking schools. They were known for delighting the crowds at many local markets around Christchurch and, through the fantastic feedback and encouragement of their loyal customers, opened Dahawi Bakery to provide their products to even more lucky people.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.