We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$20 for Two Lunch Curries, Two Rice Salads, Two Naans & Two Glasses of House Wine or Beer (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't wait a minute longer for your curry fix.
- Grab any two lunches including your choice of curry, rice salad, naan and a glass of house wine or beer at Curry Time for $20.
- Tuck into an authentic curry such as chicken tikka masala or the lamb Bengal.
- Sip on a cool glass of wine or a cold refreshing beer to temper those exotic spices.
When the Brits first arrived in India, they set their watches to Dehli time simply by turning them upside down. This was supposedly to allow for the 6½ hour time difference. But the truth was that it was so they could pretend 12 noon was 6.30 in the evening and time to tuck into a curry.
You don't need to wait for your curry fix either. Just grab $20 for two lunches including your choice of curry, rice salad, naan and a glass of house wine or beer at Curry Time and be in for the culinary ride of your life.
Curry Time offers contemporary Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine that never fails to bring plenty of taste and heat to the table. Their friendly staff are happy to help you decide the best curry for you - though you'll want to try them all. With tantalising options like the madras chicken cooked in masala sauce and coconut cream and rogan josh with lamb, onions, tomatoes, aniseed and plenty of spice it'll be near impossible to choose. Choose you must, however so click the buy button now and enjoy a good meal thanks to the lovely team at Curry Time.
More Great Local Deals
Yamagen Japanese Restaurant
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.